The Penthouses at Chophouse Row
True penthouse living in the heart of the Pike-Pine Urban Village on Capitol Hill!
Chophouse Row, winner of multiple design awards, is a stunning mixed-use building with only three residential penthouse units.
- Unit sizes at Chophouse Row range from approximately 1268 - 1435 sf.
- Rents range from approximately $5,100 - $5,500 per month.
- All units include a large master bedroom with en-suite bath plus den / guest room, additional bath as well as extensive walk-out landscaped terrace with views of downtown and Mt. Rainier
- View Floor Plans (PDF)
- Renting Criteria (PDF)
- We believe in Fair Housing
- Online rent payment through Cozy
- On-site management provided by Dunn & Hobbes
- Floor to ceiling window walls with over-sized sliding doors
- Walk-in glass tile showers
- Walk-in California closets
- Custom floating walnut cabinets and shelving
- Caesarstone counters
- Heated concrete floors
- Stacked full-size washer/dryer
- Gas range and all-stainless kitchen appliances
- Firepit and gas BBQ hookup on terrace
Units are naturally ventilated & equipped with ceiling fans. Hot water is provided from a common gas-fired boiler.
Penthouse residents can take advantage of a complimentary membership to the Cloud Room, our shared workspace lounge and bar on the 4th floor of Chophouse Row. This includes discounted access to the on-site podcast recording studio and band practice facilities. In addition, the Chophouse Row courtyard offers a weekly farmers market, monthly Art Walk, frequent outdoor concerts & pop up fairs.
Businesses located in the complex include Plum Bistro, Osteria La Spiga, Pacific Supply Co, Plum Chopped, Foundation CrossFit, Sway and Cake, Knack, Good Weather Bikes & Café, The Scotch Pine, Cake Skincare, Play Doggie Daycare, The Cloud Room, Bar Ferdinand, Kurt Farm Shop, MOO-Young, Honed by Claire Kinder, Spirit in the Bottle, Marmite, Amandine Bakeshop, Petite Galette, Cloud Studios, Café Pettirosso & Retrofit Home.